Tuesday, February 19, 2008

pregnancy perks

I found one good thing about being pregnant. Last night was the first time I had the opportunity to enjoy this little perk. Alysha and I went to Winn Dixie, we just had to run in and grab two things. The parking lot was full, but low and behold, they had EXPECTANT MOTHER PARKING. That's right. Parking just for Pregnant women so we dont have to park in the back 40. How awesome is this? I only have like ten more weeks to enjoy this wonderful little perk, but I plan to take advantage of it every time I go. I mean, I got the belly, so there is no doubt that I am preggo when I get out of the car. I wonder if Wal-Mart has it too?

2 comments:

Nilla said...

I know at least some Wal-Marts have them... I always wondered if you should park there if you're only like 4 weeks preggo. Not because you aren't preggo, but because others might be like, "She's so not pregnant. She just wanted a close space." haha :)

Who I Am: said...

I can think of one another perk that I am soo envious of Hint..feet and ???

Lucky Lucky you!