Wednesday, February 27, 2008

easily forgotten.....

Sometimes I forget I am pregnant. It does not happen as often as before, but it does happen. Yesterday, I did not work, I took alysha to the dentist and drove her up to my Aunt Sara's house which is about two hours one way. (She is going to spend a few days with her while I work this week, more on that later) Basically, I was in the car most of the day. Last night I got back home a little after five and I felt the best I have felt in a while. Usually at night I am sore and hurt and ache all over, but last night was different. I felt good all over for once. I was walking around the bedroom, tidying up and as I was walking by the mirror I saw my reflection and did a double take! I had forgotten about the big belly, so when I saw my reflection, it shocked me at first. lol. I forgot Shayla was there.

My boss called last Friday and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They were desperate for interpreters this week, so she offered me double my normal pay if I could find a babysitter and work for them all week. Alysha has been wanting to go spend time with Aunt Sara so it all kinda fell in place. I found someone to watch her Monday, and Tuesday she had an orthodontist appointment and then I drove her down south to my aunt's house. I worked today and I will work the rest of the week and head up to Aunt Sara's spend the weekend. I am excited! My aunt Sara makes the best rice you will ever put in your mouth. She also makes me SaraMcMuffins for breakfast, which I am looking forward to. Does it seem I associate family with the food they make me? hmmm..... Jon will be at work all weekend, so it really did all kinda fall into place. This week is flying by because I am so busy!

No comments: