Monday, May 26, 2008

Random shayla shots

On the Lilypad in her cute little pink pants!!!!



This is a classic Shayla look. This is what she does right after a bottle. She just lays around and looks and exercises. Wonder what they are thinking?

We dressed her up to go shopping on Friday. CUTE!!


Shay-Shay in her nightgown. I was trying to catch her smiling. SHe smiles all the time, but I can never get it on camera. (of course). She is such a good little baby. She just lays there and looks at me. On the days when I am not so sleep deprived, I dress her in 2 or 3 different outfits and just take pics. She is like my little baby doll. She just lays there and looks around. So cute!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She is STUNNING!!! LOVE the "shopping outfit!"

Nilla said...

She is changing so fast! She looks different! So pretty!! Can't believe you change her a bunch of times on purpose though :). That's too funny!