Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weird and Interesting stuff

I was laying in bed the other morning, listening to Shay make her morning noises and the radio was on. They started talking about a big fire in Ocala. I was half asleep and only half listening, then I heard the name of Shayla's pediatrician's office. Apparently it burnt to the ground. How weird is that? I mean, there are hundred's of doctors offices in Ocala and the ONE we patronize burns to the ground!! Weird.

Now for the interesting. I finally weighed myself last week to see how much I weigh after giving birth. I lost 16 lbs!! Wow! That means I only have four pounds til I am my pre-pregnancy weight. How cool is that? Now, does that mean I am back in all my clothes? No, it most certainly does not. My belly has a new loose layer of skin around it that did not used to be there. (or a loose layer of fat.) My shirts fit, yes, but the FIT. Like, you can see my little fat pudge cause they actually are not loose on me anymore. :( I did not used to have that. My shorts fit, but they are tight in the tummy. I am totally psyched not to have to loose like 20 pounds, but I still need to tone and tighten back up. That is my interesting news...

Per a reader request, I am including a picture of me and Shay. I think I look hideous in all my pics, so I have not put one up, but I will oblige. :)

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Thanks for obliging ;). And you do not look hideous. You look like a pretty mommy holding her pretty baby!

Congrats on already losing 16 pounds! that is great!

And yeah, that is pretty darn strange about the pediatrician's office. I wonder if her records got burned up? Or were they able to salvage some of it?