Sunday, December 16, 2007

great weekend

What a great weekend we had. Jon was off this weekend and that always makes it better. Saturday night we went out to eat, just Jon and I. (Alysha had her Sunday School class Christmas party.) I have been CRAVING a good sandwich. So, we went to this place in Ocala called Crispers. I have never seen these restaurants before we moved here, but they are awesome. The best sandwiches you will ever eat. All they have are sandwiches, salads and soups. They do have some flat breads that look to die for. It is very expensive, but OH SO good. Jon and I got two sandwiches and one drink to share and it was 16.00. That is high, we can get three meal deals at chick fil a for that much. But, I digress........ I like to get their Jerk Chicken Sandwich. It has pineapples and some Jamaican sauce on it. It is the bomb! Spicy though, I paid the price later, still worth it. My hubby gets some monster sandwich that has four different kinds of meats on it, one being his favorite: Pastrami. It was a great "date" night. I finished all my Christmas shopping.



Sunday I slept until 11:00. Basically we missed church altogether, but I was so tired. We have been doing some extra cleaning because our friends, the Daltons are coming to visit next week. This is a good excuse for me to have to deep clean everything, something I have not done since I became pregnant. Pregnancy really tires you out. Sitting down just feels SOOOO GOOOD. All the extra physical exertion has helped me sleep harder. Unfortunately I am plagued by these vivid dreams. My dreams are so real and they are disconcerting. This is a new pregnancy development, although I have read it is completely normal. It really does amaze me all the things your body goes through............




I am posting a picture of the flowers Jon got me. He is a sweet hubby, most of the time. I came home from work one day last week and there were these pretty flowers waiting for me. Of course they were to make up for being.... well for being a man and hurting my tender pregnant feelings, but still it was great.




We are so close to the ultrasound, it is so exciting!!! That is number one on all of our minds. Jon leaves for work tomorrow, but he has special liberty for Tuesday. We are so close I can taste it!




2 comments:

Nilla said...

I have to be honest... pineapple on a sandwich doesn't really sound appetizing to me :). But I'm glad it was good to you, especially since you suffered heart-burn afterwards! Hey, guess what? I'll see you in like 9 dyas. It's going to be fun!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.