Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas in Florida was nice. It was lonely this year, not being near family for the first time, but we had a nice relaxing time together, just the three of us. Next year it will be one more......

Here are some Christmas pics....









I don't even look pregnant in that big shirt. Yes, I did buy Alysha some fake eyelashes! She begged and they are only for around the house. It is just for 'play'. We had a nice Christmas together. We always get up and open one gift, then we read God's Word together and celebrate the real reason for the season. It is our family tradition. Later we open up the rest of the gifts. I have started making a Christmas Quiche for brunch and we eat a nice dinner together. I really enjoy our Sund family traditions.

Christmas Eve we went to church for a Candlelight service. I wanted to wear something red. I found a shirt I have never worn before because I did not have a tummy to fill it out, now I do. I think I look like a big ole cow, but Jon and Alysha assured me I looked great. It is debatable.
We let Alysha open a gift Christmas eve also.





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Have you made a run to the KFC for some potato wedges and a Hawaiian Punch yet? I think I went there everyday when I was pregnant with Brandon. Now I can't stand it.