Saturday, December 8, 2007

here comes the bump


I read on my pregnancy calendar last week that I would really start showing in the next two weeks. Well, up to this point, I have been still wearing my normal shirts with materinity shorts and capris. Last night Jon and I were going out to eat (alysha went somewhere with her sunday school class) and I put on my maternity capris and picked a few shirts that are a little bigger but still my normal clothes. Unfortunately, when I went to put them on, my belly stuck out. sniff sniff. I cannot believe how much my tummy changed in one week. Jon thinks it is "cute". I was not so thrilled at the time.

So, I come to the computer to check my email before we leave and I have a new email from baby.com. I open it and the first sentence says, "Think you're big now? You'll start growing even more rapidly in the weeks to come...." That is NOT what I wanted to read. How hilarious that they would even write that. Here I was, unhappy about how big I had already gotten this week, and then I read this stupid email. So you think your big now, you are about to get huge.......

No comments: