Thursday, October 9, 2008

And the winner is...........

I finally decided. I did drop the "juliebean" part. I like it better. I really wanted to title it something that seemed to 'fit' me. Like Hila and her "nilla life" or Christina and "flying by the seat of my pants." Those titles just 'fit'. This title fits me here and now. I am living the life I have always wanted and although my days are up and down, I feel like it is most definitely charmed! I LOVE staying at home with my girls. Being a SAHM is hard work, but it is the most rewarding job I have ever had. I am so blessed to be where I am today... sniff, sniff. On to less sentimental matters...............

I will be heading back to FL tomorrow!! I had a great time here in D-town. Kristy Darling, I miss laying on your couch already. sigh, what a wonderful time we had. I am homesick and ready to go back now. Maybe I am just Jon-sick. I miss my hubby terribly. It will be good to be home.

I am not finished updating my page. I will add some different pics on the side as soon as I get home. I tried to center my blog title, but it won't let me. I had to add periods just to get the words off the picture, but I think it still looks good, just not as good as I envisioned it.

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

love the new name! that is pretty good!
:)