Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love to go to garage sales and find good stuff cheap. Today was the most fun EVER!! I found lots of stuff for my girls and for myself. What a way to make your dollar stretch. I put the best deals I found on here. I am totally psyched.
These toys are all leapfrog, which is a really expensive brand. The one above is a discovery ball. It is a learning toy. Brand new they sell for 44.95. I got it for a dollar and it looks like it just came out of the box.

Above is a leapfrog ABC karaoke, also a learning toy. Sells for 40.00 brand new, I paid $2.00
Above is a leapfrog learning drum. This sells for 140.00 brand new. I paid $1.00.
And finally we have a Kolcraft umbrella stroller. It sells for 19.99 brand new. I bought it for $5.00. We got so much stuff at the first three garage sales that we had to come home and unload so we could continue to "shop". It was so fun. Someone gave me a slip n slide for free. I got a few other toys for shayshay, some really cute stuff, for 2.00 or less. I also got some clothes, Land's End and Children's place, for 1.00 or less. Today was the day for baby stuff shopping. Sometimes you go to garage sales and you never see any baby stuff. 90% of the sales today had baby stuff. Unfortunately, most of the girl clothes were 0-3 months size. :( My little princess is in 6-9 month size already. I also got her a sit-n-spin for $1.00. Do you remember those? They are so fun!! Alysha got some shoes she has been dying for, brand new, for 5.00 and I got Jon a miter saw. :) All in all it was an awesome garage saleing experience. (oh, I got some cute matching pajamas - $1.00, brand new.)


Ummmm, since nobody commented on my new blog name, does that mean It was a bad one???

1 comment:

Nilla said...

You always find the most awesome things at garage sales! I'm telling you, I need to find a way to garage sale with you!!!

Also, I like the new name :). And the picture is cute ;).

Loveya!!