Monday, October 6, 2008

whats in a name

Well, I am no longer pregnant or a princess, so I guess it is officially time to change my blog title. Last night I was throwing out some ideas with my mom and alysha. I am having a hard time finding just the perfect fit. Here are some ideas:

JulieBeans's journey

Juliebeans Semi-Charmed Kinda Life

A tale of two daughters

The mommy Chronicles

The Oreo Chronicles

Juliebeans "Sparkles"

"Sparkles" of life

The last two were suggested by my mother. She really liked that one word. Alysha and I laughed and laughed at those. I won't tell you which one I like the most, but leave me a comment and vote on the one you like. OR You can give me a new idea. :)

Meanwhile, I am still thinking about it. I will remove the pregnant pics as soon as I christen my blog with its new name. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

My first choice is a Tale of two daughters... second I like Mommy Chronicles. Gracie's bday is Sat. The party is at 11 AM at Stacy's if you guys want to stop by! Tigger is PRECIOUS!

Katy Sund said...

Hey Julie,
I kind of like Juliebeans Semi-Charmed Kinda Life but then I also like The mommy Chronicles. I think you should pick one of those. I think the first one is the first one is the best though.

Nilla said...

Okay, the sparkles ones crack me up. Your mom is so funny.

Hmmm... I liked both Juliebean's semi-charmed kinda life and also A tale of 2 daughters. But I think I'd go more for the first one, because it's about more than just the girls. It's about you too!

Sure you don't wnat to title it, "I get around"? Hahahahaha... Man, that was forever ago. Don't you love me!!!

Loved talking with you girlie! Miss ya tons!