Friday, October 3, 2008

The Scooter, Tigger and the writing on the mirror


I got this scooter for $5.0o at a garage sale (that's right five dollars - what a deal!). It just needed batteries. We have had it for a while, we just got around to buying the batteries, which were 25.00 each. Alysha was excited. We all rode it, but I am not including pictures of me and my heifer self. :)It is just one of my great garage sale finds. This thing is so much fun!!

Shayla in her tigger suit. We were just trying it on her, to see if it would fit. She is just too cute. I have had this suit for many, many years. At least 5 years I have saved it for when I had a baby. I just loved it and it is from the Disney store. Somebody paid alot of money for it, for me it was free!!




My hubby leaves me little loves messages all along. Sometimes he writes a note and leaves it on the fridge, but sometimes he takes my good lipstick and writes me a note on my mirror. :) It is super sweet. This is also why my lipsticks are all flat. Luckily I only wear lipstick once a year at most, so no big deal. They are probably all stale anyway.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Shayla is so cute in her little Tigger outfit! And her smile is adorable! I don't really believe you're a heifer, though. And that is super sweet of Jon.