Tuesday, March 11, 2008

32 weeks

Ok, I am little late actually posting for the 32 weeks. Better late than never. I wanna keep my pictures current, so we can see how my belly is growing. I wore a tight fitting shirt this time, so it will show nicely. :)



The whole family and I leave for Dothan on Friday! I am excited to come and visit one last time before Shay arrives. It was soo cool yesterday. I was at the pediatricians office, filling out forms for the first time in Shayla's name! It was so 'real'. She is coming so soon! Hila pointed out to me the similarities in Shayla and Alysha's midddles names, they both have a Y in them. Alysha Gayle and Shayla Kathryn. I must really like the a's and y's because I did not do it on purpose, but I like it. Soon I will get to say "my girls".


Someone asked me the other day if I ever get accused of stealing basketballs when I leave stores like K-mart. Hardee-har-har. People are so clever. I guess I will take that one as a compliment.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

You're right! Your hair had gotten long! And the picture of you facing the front... it's no wonder people thing you're a student! You look so young :)! And that is a compliment! And your tummy looks so cute! Loveya girlie!