Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pregnancy massage

Today started out as a rough day. I finally rolled out of bed after 10:00 and I made it as far as the recliner. I was tired and felt bad. Many of my mornings are like that now. I wake up with ZERO energy. What a crappy way to start the day.

I got ready - slowly - and went out to lunch at Basketcase. I had planned to have lunch there with my mom. I love that place, the chicken salad is so good! Then I had a massage scheduled for the afternoon. It was supposed to be a girlie day so I wanted to eat some girlie food, no matter how bad I felt. I actually felt better after I ate and even went walking at westgate.

My most wonderful friend Kristy gave me a massage for my birthday. I made this appointment while I was in Florida, so I have been looking forward to this for a while. It was SO AWESOME. My tired achy pregnant body has never felt this pampered and relaxed. She found a knot I had in my neck, (jon found it the other day) and she worked on it until it was gone. It hurt so good! I did not realize how stiff it was. She she it was a muscle spasm. She massaged away all my pain, I could totally do that every week. I think that today turned out to be the best pregnant day ever. I highly recommend a massage to any and all pregnant women, there is nothing like it! Kristy gave me the best birthday present ever!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Who I Am: said...

Glad you loved it!!!
Miss you!