Sunday, March 23, 2008

34 Weeks - Back in Florida

Every time I tell someone I only have six weeks left to my due date it sounds so surreal. I cannot believe how far I have come. It is definitely starting to SLLLOOWWW down. I am so tired and my back aches all the time. I have hit the uncomfortable stage and I am afraid it will be going by ever so slowly. I go to the nutritionist this week so she can put me on a specific diet. Joy. Right now I am just following some guidelines the OB/GYN gave me, just some basic rules to follow. They will also teach me how to prick my finger and test myself four times a day. I am not all that thrilled, but it is only for six weeks, at least that is what I keep telling myself.


I have been in Alabama for a week. I had two showers while I was there. I will be posting some great pics. It was all wonderful! I did not get one picture by myself while I was in Alabama, so I used a picture of me and mom for my 34 week shot. It is neat to look down at the six week of me and mom and then now!


One interesting thing happened while I was in Alabama. My "innie" became and "outie". My belly button has become inside out. LOL. I was expecting it, but it was weird how fast it happened, in one week. I hope I did not gain too much weight while I was there, I was on my diabetic diet, so I don't see how I could. I think Shayla is just growing by leaps and bounds. She only has six more weeks in there, she better make the most of it!


2 comments:

Nilla said...

Okay, I've sent you pictures :). And I'm excited to see some of the ones taken with your camera! Loveya!

Who I Am: said...

You are the cutest pregnant mommy ever!!!! Hope your appt. goes well today. Can't wait to talk to you! muah...