Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friends shower

I had two baby showers while I was in Dothan. One my friends threw me and one my mom's family threw for me! Here are some pics from the Friends Baby Shower. In alot of the pics my hands were in the air and I was wondering what in the world, then I saw some pics with actual letters I was signing, and I remembered there were deaf people there. I actually took a pic with each of my guests, but that would be too long to post them all. Here are some highlights. It took me like an hour to open all those gifts!! So many of my friends came to honor me and Shayla that day!
The Juliebean and the Nillawafer


The only picture I got with my mom that day!!


We could be sisters!

Aren't we beautiful?

Jons favorite outfit!


A handmade crochet blanket!!


The table of goodies!


Hand in the air - Mid sign

An "E" in the air, on my chin for some reason, I wonder what I was signing?

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Too funny that you forgot you were signing! You crack me up!