Friday, January 11, 2008

24 WEEKS - It's mutany



Twenty four weeks flew by fast! I cannot believe how much my tummy has grown since week 20! It got big fast. I am officially out of all size small maternity shirts, I have moved on to mediums and larges. I can actually still wear my regular pants, but I just button them bellow my belly, (like men with beer guts do - lol). I decided to have Jon take my picture outside this time, I was tired of pictures in front of that same old white wall. So, this is my front yard. I realized at the time that this is the most I have ever taken my picture in my whole life. I mean, how often do you hand you camera to your family and say, "take a picture of me"? I never did that, but now I am doing it weekly, that is hilarious.
I am convinced that when you become pregnant your body gets angry with you and turns against itself. I am just amazed at all the little things that go wrong while your pregnant. Case in point, I have been noticing when I put on my make-up in the mornings that my cheeks are really rosy red, almost like Santa claus (I am only referring to his red cheeks, not his 'bowl full of jelly'). I got out my handy dandy pregnancy guide and it looks like I have pregnancy rosatia, Oh Joy. Something else to add to the long list of offensive things my body has done to me since I got pregnant. On a positive note, I have really had a great uneventful pregnancy. I know lots of women have bad things happen and I am blessed to be so healthy and not have any major complications. But, it is almost like a little game my body plays with me. I wake up every morning to see what else could possibly be malfunctioning today. Lets just say, I am never disappointed.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

That's great. I love your descriptions ;). See, I think that there really is a writer in everyone, just waiting to come out. Thank goodness for the blogging outlet! Oh, and you don't look like you have rosacea (or however it's spelled). It's probably not noticable :).