Thursday, January 31, 2008

27 weeks - Third Trimester

I cannot believe it, I am at the third trimester! This pregnancy has absolutely FLOWN by. My weeks are passing me by at an alarming rate. I just cannot seem to keep up with them. I am glad though that it has passed by so quickly. I feel the best I have ever felt, which they say ends sometime in the third trimester. Right now I am enjoying the energy and feel good I have.

It has gotten cold here, so I have been walking on my treadmill, not walking the neighborhood. Now, when I say cold, I mean the low sixties. I know that is not as cold as it has been elsewhere. I am in luck though, there is a nice warm front moving through. Today it was in the seventies and it will get up in the 80's this weekend. Good old Florida weather, it is not long before you put your flip flops back on. :)

I have been working hard on the cross stitch birth announcement for Shayla. I am on the last picture, a butterfly. It is so pretty. I will put up pics as soon as it is finished. I am going to have it framed. I will immediately begin on the afghan when this is finished. I was able to do both of those while I was pregnant with Alysha, but I am running out of time. Oh well.

Today is the day before Baby Girl Number 1's Birthday!!! My alysha will be 12 tomorrow!!! I still cannot believe it. I have been thinking alot about what a sweet little one she was. Man, I cannot believe she is grown up. I wish I could hold her again like I did when she was a toddler. She used to come up to me and say "mommy, you have not holded me today". She loved to be loved on. Today was a great day for her. She started the day at her friends house, where she got a birthday day gift. Then, she had a GLOW (christian girl scout) meeting today and then we went straight to the Bowling alley for her homeschool bowling league. She got another birthday present while she was there from her other good friend. We got home this afternoon and she got two cards in the mail with money in them. I would say she has gotten her birthday weekend off to a great start!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Bday, Lysha-bug! I remember the days when she was so little and cute and SO afraid of the hamsters!!!!