Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sund Family Special




We went out Saturday night for our favorite meal. Chick-fil-A! Maybe it is just my favorite meal, but my family gives in to me and we eat there once a week. It is so good. Then we always go to Starbucks and get a White Chocolate Mocha for Jon and myself. Alysha hates coffee so she always gets a smoothie from the Smoothie king. So fun! That is our version of a Fun family night! I got all 'prettied' up, so I took some pics, cause I do not put on make up that much anymore. It takes too much effort. LOL




Look at my beautiful girl! If you notice, there is a plant leaf sticking out between us. I wanted to stand in front of the plant so it would be pretty, but I am a big boat, so you cannot see it! LOL.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Pretty girls! I can't belieeve how tall Alysha is! Yummy night out! Wish I could have gone with you all!