Friday, January 25, 2008

26 Weeks and counting


Next week I will officially be in my third trimester! How great does that sound? My belly is growing daily it seems like. (and my bladder is shrinking, I'm sure) I am still feeling good, getting winded more easily, but all in all doing great. My biggest complaint is backache and heartburn. Pretty much everything I eat and drink gives me heartburn. There is nothing safe. My back hurts me lots. I cannot even walk around wal-mart for more than thirty minutes without my back aching. Sleeping is a whole other nightmare. I need a crane to go from my side to my back, seriously. (I know I am not supposed to sleep on my back, but I get tired of sleeping on my side and it alleviates my back pain to lay on my back.) It is a major ordeal to change positions. I pretty much have to sit up and and then change positions, which completely wakes me up and then my bladder reacts accordingly. That's right, I then have to go hit the head because I sat up to roll over. There's the rub.


I do have a serious sweet tooth. I could eat sweets all day. I don't, or at least I try not too, but it would be easy to do. I have actually gotten to where I don't eat dinner very much. I have to eat really small meals cause if I eat a whole meal, my stomach gets really tight and it is not comfortable. I have a standard meal I eat for dinner that is really good. It is cheese and crackers with chocolate milk to drink. LOL. (By cheese and crackers I mean saltine crackers with a piece of cheese melted on them. I grew up on those!) On a positive note, I am no longer weepy, I hardly ever cry anymore. Whew! Being that emotional all the time was rough!!


I went to see a friend of mine down here that is three weeks ahead of me and she gave me some pregnancy jeans she has outgrown already. They fit PERFECT!! I am so excited, those suckers cost lots!! I took 26 week pics and I will post them over the weekend.

No comments: