Sunday, January 20, 2008

25 Weeks - Home sweet home

I am finally back home with all my family. It feels good to be all here together. We had a great time in Dothan. I have some fun pics to share. Always when I go to Dothan we put puzzles together, me and mom. I don't like doing them by myself, but with someone else it is great! My favorite aunt in the whole wide world (Aunt Grits) gave mom some puzzles for Christmas and we did three of them. Here they are:


I am doing great and feeling great. I feel this little girl move and kick and punch all the time. My whole tummy jumps now with her movements. It is so funny! I will soon be in my third trimester. It really has flown by so fast that I cannot believe it. I think now that I am bigger and a little more uncomfortable that it will start to go by slower. I did get to pick up my changing table while I was there. It is soooo beautiful, thanks stacy!!
Kristin, next time I am in town we are going to get together, outside of Library, we did not have enough time to catch up!! Meeting at work is no fun, to many stupid patrons interrupting us... hahaha...
I have more pics for later posts!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Don't you mean you like to build puzzles??? :).

Kristin said...

yeah too many stupid patrons. See I told yall I would be the last person here. Yall all left me! :( It's ok though..not like I'm going anywhere