Saturday, January 26, 2008



Alysha does not like this shirt because it is black. She says it does not show my belly well. So, we took some more!




Here I am in the infamous white shirt. I posted one on the side that Lysh thought was the best. I have a nice little belly now. When we went to Wal-Mart the other night, I felt like people were gaping at me but I thought maybe I was just paranoid. Then, Alysha leans over to me and says, "Mom, people are really staring at you!" Great, it wasn't all in my head, as I was hoping. I think people are trying to figure out if that is my kid beside me and how old I am. haha. She is taller than me now..... Whatever, I waddled on out of there with my head held high!

2 comments:

Who I Am: said...

Hey My sweet Preggie Princess!! I love your sweet baby belly pics! So cute, you are!:)

Nilla said...

Your tummy is growing! Oh, and just show it off! At least you don't look like a grandma :).