Monday, January 14, 2008

baby stuff

I am in Dothan visiting my mom. We have both been looking for the baby clothes and blankets of Alysha's that we just knew we kept in a big tub somewhere. Neither of us could find them anywhere, so as a last resort we went out to the shed and searched. We could not find them, but at the last moment we saw a little tub in the corner and THERE IT WAS !!! I have all the outfits I LOVED of alyshas, some of her favorite toys, and the blankets that people made for me that are so beautiful! I am not able to put up pics while I am here, but I will when i get home. I have so many pics of alysha laying on these cute little blankets! I cannot wait to take some of Shayla and put them side by side. Sisters! How sweet! Also in the box was the baby monitor i used, still in the box. I don't remember keeping that, but I am gonna try it out to see if it works! :) Meemaw and I just ooohhhheed and aaaaahhhhhed looking at all the stuff. What sweet memories!

No comments: