Thursday, January 10, 2008

Look what my postman brought me


I ordered these off the Internet, I just could not help myself. In case you don't know, Coastie what people in the Coast Guard call themselves for short. That is a little pink onsie and a white bib. The next time you see these, they will be on Shayla. :) How sweet. For anyone who has not noticed, there are some videos you can click on there on the right side of my page. They are all Coast Guard videos, some are kinda lengthy, but the first one is very good. It is a short little video, making fun of the German Coast Guard, if you have never watched it, click on it. It is supposed to pull up a screen right here on my blog page. A little Coast Guard humor.....

I got an email from pampers.com today that said, "Congratulations! You are now six months!" I guess they go by the four week scale and that would make me six months (tomorrow). Woohoo! That sounds great. I took my picture today for my 24 week shot. I am putting it up on the side, so ck me out. I have a nice size baby bump.

More to come tomorrow...........

1 comment:

Nilla said...

You mean you're going to blog two days in a row??? :). Okay, well, I'm going to hold you to that!