Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kristy Darling






While I was in Dothan, I got to spend lots of time with my Kristy Darling. (I don't remember how it started, but that is her nickname, Kristy Darling) We have decided that that is what baby Shay will call her also since she will already have an Aunt Christy (my brothers wife). We always have so much fun when we get together, like no time has gone by. It is too bad we live so far apart, I could really use my Kristy down here. We went out one night, just the two of us, and spent the whole night just talking and hanging out. We went to my favorite place, Atlanta Bread Company, and sat on their couches by the warm fire. It was so great. People tell us alot that we look like sisters! That second picture is three beautiful girls.


Our husbands are the best of friends too, so we always try to get together as families whenever we can. Jon and I went by there Saturday for just one hour to visit. It was so great to all be back together again, just like old times. Before the military took us away. :)





Hopefully they will come down and visit us soon, so we can hang out even more.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

You look so young! And I like Alysha's hair. It's really cute. She looks more and more grown up every time I see her. And Kristy looks great! I hadn't seen her since she lost the weight.