Thursday, January 31, 2008

This week, out of boredom, Alysha and I decided to do some puzzles together. I go in my closet and find a really cool one with cats and dogs on it and we did that one first. (I buy them cheap at garage sales). The next one I found in my closet made me hoot and holla! Hila and Kristin will love this.......






That's right, New kids on the block!!!!! It doesn't get better than this. What a blast from the past. I love it. I think I bought this one thinking Hila and I would do it together, but I forgot about it while she was here. This puzzle is BIG. 2x3! It took up almost my whole kitchen table. Still is was so fun to put together. Ahhh... the memories. Hila, I am saving this one for you, its a classic.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Oh man! I would have loved to put that one together with you! THen we could have taken a picture next to it! That would have been great fun! Love it!