Tuesday, January 1, 2008

22 weeks and getting big




This is me on Friday. Alysha and Hila said I had to take a pic on the day I turned 22 weeks for it to be accurate, so this was it. LOL. I look big. I took some others a few days before. I am trying to get some good belly shots, for posterity. I cannot believe the baby only weighs one pound, I sure do have a nice size tummy.

here are some more pics:


I took that picture in the pink shirt on my birthday.
Alysha left me today, she is going to spend the next week and a half in Dothan with her meemaw. I am going to work everyday while she is gone, make some extra money. I sure am gonna miss her. She is such a good companion, I get lonely here all by myself. Jon is gone at night alot, so I have to be all alone. Don't you feel bad for me? sniff, sniff. I am looking forward to a little Julie time, it will be the only Julie time I get, once Shay gets here I will be a busy girl. :) I will be in Dothan from January 13 through 17 to visit and pick up my baby girl number one. I am looking forward to that. Jon will be in NC for training (which means he will be playing with guns).
I am feeling great, except for backaches. OH My Gosh! My back hurts alot, I cannot sleep at night because of the pain. My mom bought me a new sealy posturepedic pillow for Christmas and I used it last night, it is made specifically for side sleepers. I had my first night of no back pain. It was wonderful. I can no longer sleep on my back comfortably, so I am always on my side. I also have a body pillow that i use to "rest" my belly on, so I and Shay are comfy. :) I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I will blog the good, the bad, and the ugly soon. I mean, it is not fair to be preggo during Christmas, you already have a voracious appetite. There is no such thing as self-control at Christmas, everyone indulges, but pregnant women cannot be expected to control themselves.... heeheee....
I really hope I have not put on one to many pounds. We shall see!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Lookin' good mama! I will have the bassinet ready for you when you get Alysha-bug! I FINALLY moved Harrison into his own room... BOy, do I miss having him right next to me!

Nilla said...

See, the pictures we made you take on the 22 weeks day look more pregnant than the others. So that's why you had to do it that way :). In good news (I forgot to put this on my blog, but maybe I'll remember tomorrow), I didn't gain any weight, in spite of the vast amounts of bad food I ate (and am continuing to eat). Yay! In fact, I think I actually lost a pound or 2. Dothan seems to have that affect on me... I lose weight there. Haha... Maybe I need to move back to Dothan ;).