Friday, April 18, 2008

38 weeks - feeling great

Ok, I had another amazing burst of energy today!! I cleaned my Florida room, went for a 1.5 walk, and took the wallpaper off the walls in alysha's room. I also cleaned up and organized some stuff. It was awesome. I love these little 'highs'. I hope these little surges of energy mean I am close to going into labor. It is kinda exciting. I am trying not to overdo it, but I little cannot sit still, I am "pinging" off the walls. It is a really wild feeling, like I must clean or DO something or I might explode. haha

I posted my 38 weeks picture on the right, with my same red shirt. Can you tell she has dropped? It feels so good to carry so low. It is just a waiting game at this point. Nothing new going on, she moves and kicks and hurts me most of the time. Here is a pic of me where I spend most of the time - On the couch. That is the pregnant princess eating one of her favorites, sugar free applesauce. (the granny smith apple kind, yummo!)

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Yeah, she has dropped! I looked at the comparison of you in that red shirt at 35 weeks. So wild!