Monday, April 28, 2008

Belly shots

I realized the other day that I am so busy taking my picture that I never take my picture with Jon or Alysha and the belly. So, before we got out of church clothes Sunday, I had Alysha take some couples shots. My belly is so round and big. I am sooooooooooo ready to have this baby. Look at my sweet hubby!! ( I still did not get any of me and Alysha with the belly. sigh... oh well)



How sweet!! This little waiting game is killing me. I am not good with patience apparently. I am ready to have this baby yesterday. What is she waiting for?? How much bigger can a belly get? That is 19 pounds of baby in there.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow!!! Your belly! It's adorable. But WOW!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!